Monday, May 5, 2014

KRAKOW UNDERCOVER: THE FLEA MARKET

Today's to the semi antique market where you can find anything, from books to posters to rubbish. Some are piled on the ground in no particular order or style, while others are put behind the glass with "don't touch" signs all over. Looking from above to below is not easy, but I guess squatting plays a role in the search. I'm a good squatter anyway, so anything that sparkle my curiosity - hey, time to squat!

I like walking around flea markets for you may never know what treasures you may find. I guess you need a sharp pair of eyes to see through all the rubbish and find something what suits your wants. As they say one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I found three delicious, sparkly rings, all to fit on one finger. I bargained my price to buy all 3. Why just buy one?! I love rings. The more the merrier.

I also found some beautiful, handmade crochets lace trim pieces for the upcoming line of Remarkable Vintage collection.

Address: Hala Targowa, ul. Grzegorzecka
Market opens every Sunday 8 - 12.
Price range:  1 PLN +


 

No comments:

Post a Comment