Saturday, December 13, 2014

SHADES OF GREY -SHORT JACKET WITH EMBLISHMENT SKIRT


Fashion has always been a repetition of ideas but what makes it new is the way you put it together.
xo 
ermine




It was great weather for an outdoor shoot, the combination of an emblish skirt which is wearable for a day wear as well as evening.
I added a fun printed grey casual sweater underneath the jacket also beneath the sweater I am wearing a charcoal grey silk shirt. To keep my legs warm I wore matt grey tights with strappy shoes. I wore one earring and chunky silver necklace to give my outfit that funky rock and roll feeling. On my hair I wore a  diamante pin to give me a girly feminine touch. 
Skirt wearable day/evening
Sweater is casually chic with the silk shirt 
Silk shirt with ribbon add feminity to the look
I am also wearing a silver belt to clinch in my waist
Statement Jewerly to make my outfit funky and stoer
The beaded bracelets are my designs and style,  but with this outfit it works well since red with grey makes a great combination.
The cream cropped makes the looks more sophiscately elegant. 
xo ermine







As seen on Rochelle Humes (copied from interenet)

Number of clothing pieces to complete this outfit....in total 8 minus my four silver rings and bracelets. 





         


If you have any questions send me a message. 
Thank you xo Ermine

No comments:

Post a Comment