Wednesday, January 7, 2015

THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR - WARM WINTER COLOURS

And so she decide to start living the life she'd imagined...

xo Ermine





The last day of the year 2014. Returning home, stop to make a few photos standing besides the wall where Derek Walcott name is written: a St. Lucian poet and playwright, a legend in St. Lucia and the Caribbean. I am in the moment, sun is shining, and I am about to make a jump with both arms out in the air.

Can you believe it that all the excitement created on the New Year is merely over, as I lay in bed writing this note. Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year. It is not the years in life but the life in years that matter the most. 

May your life be always full of life. Everyday is a moment to begin again; we do not need to wait a year to begin a new.
For me 2014 was a year of learning. I made new friends I became a better student and a better teacher. I became a better mother, lover and friend. 

I started doing this blog, which was something that I have always wanted to do. 
This year I made no new year’s resolution since I know now better, what needs to be done to continue to be the woman that I am and want to become. 

All the very best to all of you who read this, may your life in 2015 exceed your expectation.





writing ont the wall...



What I was wearing

Shearling coat by Joseph
Jeans by H & M
Shirt by Floyds
Black v-neck cashmere vest by Joseph
Scarf by Floyds 
Boots by Sergio Rossi


xo Ermine
xPeacex

No comments:

Post a Comment