Monday, August 25, 2014

CAFTAN LOVE




Today we are of to meet Helene the owner of Helibazar, and it’s a lifestyle boutique at Cala de Bou, Sant Agusti. Helene told me she felt that Paris was no longer her home and in Ibiza she feels complete.

Just open over a year, Helibazar is where you can shop to your heart desire, drink a coffee, and jump into the pool to cool off after you just realize how much you have max out your credit card. There is shopping for both men and women.  The clothing items are one off pieces; pieces of stunning silk tunics, silk kaftan, modern jalabas and much more. Definitely my kind of shop. She sources her collection from various designers who she collaborates with to create pieces that is not found in any other shops on the island.

I wanted to talk to her about my upcoming clothing and jewelry collection since I thought that the pieces that I ‘m working on would sit perfectly in her shop. Fingers cross. Ok enough said, we went off  to see our friends at Atzaro Hotel and to shoot some photos thereafter to the Benerias beach to soak up the sun since it was going to be our last day on the White Isle. I went into the warm seawater and boy did it feel good. Spend the whole afternoon at the beach drinking a few cocktails before setting off to La Polama restaurant for dinner at Sant Llorenc Balafia. It was the best dinner that I had ever eaten, and the best red wine that I had ever drunk.

Xo Ermine


 









3 comments:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? caftan 2015

    ReplyDelete