Saturday, August 23, 2014

MEETING LOTTIE


Today the weather forecast is sunny and I am feeling great. Arriving at Soul Beach, Es Codolar, and the clouds has shaped itself into a star just to remind us that we are all stars. At Soul Beach tables are only available if you’re going to eat and the beach mattress are only available if you have booked, and that came with a bottle of champagne.  

We had previously eaten so there was no way that we would eat again just to satisfy the waiter…so we sat on a blanket on the stones which was quiet annoying.  I had ordered my pina colada, which tasted as good as it looks. With such a view of the ocean and the sun basking against my skin it was well worth it. I also found a rose stuck into the stones, it was my find of the day which I took home as a souvenir. 

First stop Sant Carles de Peralta there I found a great vintage shop and in there is where I met Lottie Bogotti, a child probably at the age of ten. She was working in her mother’s shop since her mother had hurt her back and could not move. Lottie was friendly and sweet. I was told by a local that children are allowed to start working early let’s say assisting at a young age, so they learn how to economize for later on, anyhow I was impress by how well Lottie was able to play her role of shop assistance.

I did find two gorgeous vintage dresses long to the floor and price was goedkoop, a phrase that is often used in the Netherlands. It is Saturday today and we made our way to Las Dalias market, which is very close to the village. There is no way you wouldn’t visit this well-known market if you were in Ibiza. I love markets vibes the atmosphere is always joyful, and the people are always friendly; I think in one of my past life I was definitely a trader.
Dinnertime arrived so we set off to our friends at Atzaro.com for dinner.

Xo Ermine














No comments:

Post a Comment