Friday, August 22, 2014

THE PULLING EFFECT


Today we are heading off to Santa Gertrudis in search of something delicious something like a chocolate dessert with a luscious coffee. Standing at the opposite side street in Santa Gertrudis facing an all white and red restaurant. I felt a sudden pull to this restaurant; something was telling me that this is the place that will fulfil my chocolate desire. 
This place was practically empty, it was just a woman and child, and she seems to be finishing off her coffee, what looks like an espresso judging by the size of her cup. Greeting us was a gorgeous young woman who was very welcoming with her smile. I instantly felt an attraction towards her. I told her what I was in search of and voila it was possible. 
The dessert was suppose to be a trio of chocolates; dark, brown and white chocolate mouse which had to be surrounded with melted chocolate sauce, but since I am not such a big fan of white chocolate I had to request my own concoctions. 
The dessert was just out of this world; I was having a chocolate orgasm.
Too bad the coffee didn't turn out good enough for the hostess satisfaction, so we received the coffee on the house. Some coffee houses will sometimes not be so considerate, you will be serve bad coffee and will be charge three euros fifty for filthy coffee....I will definitely return to GK restaurant and to see my lovely new friend. I’ve forgotten her name, shame on me, but the contact has been made. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment