Wednesday, August 20, 2014

STRIPE AND THE CITY IBIZA






Today we are heading to the city of Ibiza for a spot of shopping and lunch. 
I choose to wear Breton stripe with my everyday havaianas, because they are the most comfortable slippers ever. Stripes never goes out of style, such a classic. 
We look through shops after shops… I love visiting shops it seems like it gives me such a boost of energy; the satisfaction is more in the looking than the actual purchasing. The stylist in me gets excited.  Adding onto the outfit is my newly purchase wide brim hat, since it’s quite a sunny day. In the end I did purchase a lovely black studded fringe bag, which you will see later.

We are revisiting In&Out Restaurant Fusion Asiatic where we ate the previous year at the Place des Parque since the food was so good.  I choose for prawns with vermicelli, very disappointing since I found it was tasteless but under the other hand the dessert was so delicious, dessert of tarte-tartin with ginger ice cream. Nom, nom, nom

After departing the city we were heading north to Sluiz www.sluizibiza.com.
Sluiz is amazing lifestyle conceptual store there you will find everything from interior to fashion. We enjoyed a delightful smoothie. I made a new friend doesn’t his horn suit me? Later on in the day we embrace the sun and ended the day with dinner and sunset at Elements www.elements-ibiza.com at Benerias beach. 










What I wore  -dress by soaked & Luxury
Glasses by Rayban
Jewerly - my own

1 comment: