Wednesday, January 14, 2015

CLASSY & ELEGANT - BEIGE COAT BLUE SKIRT

Fashion is a potency in art in making it hard to judge between temporary and the lasting. 
Edmund C Stedam

xo Ermine




Fashion can be bought…..Style is what you do with it…

What can I say soft hues in winter, to lighten up the dark season?  I bought the skirt in The Hague at H&M. It certainly did not break my wallet. Inspiration to dress this outfit came from the skirt. Therefore, I reshop my wardrobe and found this gorgeous fitted jumper. Since it is all about soft hues colors, I wanted it keep all the colors in the same tones of softness.  The Jumper is of a light beige color. These two colors make the base of this outfit. The beige of the top part of the two-tone fedora hat comes back into the jacket and comes back into the jumper. 
The fedora hat was a gift from a friend, and the blue grey of the hat picks up the colors from the skirt and the colors of the  grey platform boots. 
Since I love wearing rings, I added rings on all my fingers but that's is really my style. I added the necklace to give the outfit an extra oomph. Without the necklace, the jumper would have look a little bit plain.  In addition, I finished it off the look adding the Chanel bag to bring out the gold color of the necklace and the gold tint of the rings. To give it even a more chic elegant look. 
This outfit can be worn for a lunch event, shopping or even a fashion show, I guess I always dress to my comfort so if  I feel sassy and elegant then I am so fine.  I can certainly wear the skirt in the spring or summer and I am able to combine it in so many different ways . Ok let's see when and how I style it next time I decide to wear it.

Thanks for dropping by...

Change some accessoires and the outfit can be for a different occasions. 













What I was wearing 
Coat -  Burberry
Jumper -  YSL
Skirt -  H & M
Boots - Sergio Rossi
Hat -  Floyd DenHaag
Bag - Chanel

Similiar images to create this look 




No comments:

Post a Comment