Friday, January 23, 2015

WHITE ON WHITE ON BLACK

I did not get dress like this to go unnoticed! 
Liberace




Today I was embodying Liberace, minus his excessive accessories. It was the day to wear my sexy high top boots…a Christmas present. The cream coat is a purchase from Zara. I had both eyes on this coat for a while, but I did not want to have to pay full price for it. I wanted to have the coat since cream is one of my favorite colors for winter, but the climate here in Holland certainly does not permit this. 
The hat is a Phillip Treacy, which have been part of my closet for quiet sometime.
The very faux fur is also Zara, I paid full price for it, a little too much actually but I could not bear if it had sold out although I would have survived but yet again that colour stole a piece of my heart, and because it oozes 1920’s vintage glamour. 
The shirt is from Gap also a resident of my wardrobe. The forest green short sleeves pullover (which is not very visible to the eyes), is from the H & M. I like it because of its embellishment… I like shiny things once a magpie always a magpie. 
The stretchy leathery legging fits like two gloves on both hands.
No make-up today since I was just returning home from my yoga practice. We were on the way home and made a quick stop to take the photos, the guy with the camera was grumpy, there was not much light energy from him neither from the that day but with my cream coat on and my top hat I felt the cat that got the cream. 

The location was also matching pretty much perfectly with my look.  

Xo ermine








Thanks for stopping by......Ermine Fevrier

No comments:

Post a Comment