Wednesday, November 5, 2014

EASY STRIPES -SHARP COAT STRIPE DRESS



Today I met up with a friend S whom I had not seen for a long time, we met up for lunch and continued right where we left off from the last time we met. I am wearing a Breton dress that I know that she will like very much. 
 Where will we be without friendship? The definition of Friendship comes up as a relationship between two people who care about each other; but that definition of friendship does not comes close to justifying what true friendship truly means. 
To someone friendship means loyalty, honesty and unconditional love. To me when you know how to be a friend to yourself is when you are able to be a friend to someone else.
Friendship is not base on how long you have know someone or how much time you spend with them. There are many different types of friendship and if I was a guy I would definitely date S because she is my kind of woman.
The striped shirt was originally a naval sailor uniform designed to help distinguished the sailors from the waves so you could find them more easily when they fell overboard. 
Coco Chanel became inspired by the sailor’s clothing and used it in her nautical collection 1971.
The stripe has become a real fashion staple.
The Breton stripes are a definitely a closet essential, it is definitely one of my essential pieces in my wardrobe. 
XO















No comments:

Post a Comment