Wednesday, October 15, 2014

BROWN DRESS COAT WITH CASUAL PANTS



Brown is as classic as Black. Depending on its shade, it can certainly look like poop. So not a pooped brown, but a dark rich chocolate brown I can totally appreciate.  I have noticed that designers do not often use this colour, correct me if I am wrong. I think brown can look good with many different colours; such as brown with grey, white, cream and pink, dark red and orange, even a forest green. 
 Today I have paired my wool brown dinner jacket (part of a suit) which I bought from Joseph many moons ago, paired it with a simple relax dark olive slacks. Adding to that cotton dyed fabric, which I wear as a scarf and a hat to cover my not so tamed hair. Today I’m not fully made up just wearing my favourite red lipstick, and now off for a quick lunch. The leather shopper I had made for me while I was in Marrakech.

Thank you for reading.

xo Ermine








No comments:

Post a Comment