Monday, October 13, 2014

STRIPES SPAKLE WITH JEANS




I will talk about how I came to put together this look. Creating a simple outfit that looks amazing has nothing to do with how much money you spend.  

But first let start off with a quick lunch…. 

This outfit combination can be worn for work.  Off course it depends on what kind of company you work for. If you work in a creative environment then I will say then that this outfit is great.  

I started off with the necklace (key piece). When wearing layered necklace with such an impact, your earrings then needs to be very small so the eyes focuses on the necklace and that creates more clarity.  This necklace is chic enough for the day and elegant enough for the night if I had plans to go for drinks after work. You can always choose for different kind of necklace but I have a preference for bold pieces. 

Then I chose my rest of my jewelry the earrings, rings, bracelets & belt. The dainty silver leaves belt I bought from the vintage market in The Hague. This belt is multi functional; it can be worn on the wrist or worn around the neck.  I am a big fan of multi-functional jewelry. 

Thirdly the cream jacket t-shirt and jeans. The jacket is smart enough for the office, casual enough for the day and suitable enough to wear over a dress or classic trousers.  Jeans can look good at any occasion and most importantly is that it fit well. Ok I wouldn’t suggest wearing jeans to a wedding but that is my preference.  

Lastly I chose for the fringe suede bag, which was one of my purchases when I visited Ibiza in the summer. The bag can lighten up any outfit, since it comes with all its blinging details and fringe apparently is a big trend this season.  I purchased it not because it was in season but because it was affordable and I like it.  The patent boots was my last choice I choose it since it works well with the bag since and they both shine.  

So when you’re getting dress first starts off with one piece and then work your way around that piece, until you complete your entire outfit.  


I ended the day with a sugar shot of carrot cake and cappuccino at Coffee Company in Den Haag. 
Thanks to Robb for assisting me with this shoot. 

Need help with organising your wardrobe or styling advice mail me..@ermine_evans@hotmail.















xo

No comments:

Post a Comment