Thursday, February 26, 2015

A DAY OF MY LIFE - YELLOW WITH CREAM TONES





On that day, I taught my usual yoga lesson; My eyes are bit tired; dark shadows visible and so are late nights. Ok, Ermine, get yourself together. The blog needs update. Let’s do it.

The yellow coat adds an extra shine to the otherwise awfully grey morning. I wore two cream cardigan to give my body extra heat and I am still wearing the t-shirt that I wore from my yoga lesson. Sweaty!

The printed cotton pants is a winter purchase but I will definitely rock it throughout the summer.

I am wearing some malas too. After all, I have just taught a yoga lesson reciting all the ohm mantras. To be fair, malas on my wrist is an everyday style for me anyways. You know me, the wrists just can’t be empty. The merrier, the better.

Finally, a gold touch on my feet to keep me shining throughout the day. I was wearing 












What I was wearing :Coat - Essentials

Pants - Zara Worldwide

Cardigan - Floyds

Shoes - Nike
Leather Tote - French Connection

 Jewelry - jewelrybyermine

No comments:

Post a Comment