Wednesday, March 4, 2015

SPORTY CHIC - UNDRESSED


Outfit details from the top:

OK winter, I’m done with you. A rose beanie/hat, which, as you probably know by now, I love love love. Hats make you look more sophisticated and, as opposed to the usual fashion magic makers are actually useful: they keep the head warm. Also, they’re the women’s version of the girly “Bad Hair Day” beanies. A woman can’t be ALWAYS bothered to brush her hair!

The chunky, heavy beige maxi vest is like a cardigan coat. This piece is classic, it will never go out of style; I can wear it at home as well as outdoors.

Now let’s take a look at the Mickey Mouse top, my daughter likes it a lot and so do I. Gorgeous blue, isn’t it?

The legging was a purchase from H & M collaboration with Versace. The quality is great, feels good against the skin. It is not a legging that I can wear once every blue moon. The colors are so vibrant.

The scarf/blanket was an investment, but it was worth every penny (and effort: I actually had to pay in installments!). I love big scarves and it’s a perfect shade of purple - I can combine with almost anything in my wardrobe.

The ankle boots are booties from Cracow. I purchased them on my last visit. I like to wear or add masculine accents to my outfit. Those are so comfortable, and again - can be worn with many pieces of clothing I already owe.

Jewelry, well I am a ringmaster. I like wearing rings, they are part of my everyday style, the more the merrier!. It is like the advert “Red bull gives you wings”; well my advert for rings is that they give you inspiration, especially when I doing something creative.

The Earrings was a present from a friend. The sunnies are oldies from Prada and I wear them practically all the time, winter into summer, only when the sun shines its pretty head.

I am wearing a new shade of lipstick today. Most times I am wearing red, but hey, why not discover something new?


Hat – Scottish Wool
Chunky Vest – Dsquared
Scarf – Pauw Women
Top – H & M
Leggings – Versace for H & M
Booties – Stillo 







Thank you for dropping by. xo Ermine

No comments:

Post a Comment