Thursday, March 26, 2015

A JUMP OF JOY - SHADES OF ORANGE





Jumping for Joy is to be extremely happy in that moment. Do not dwell on the past do not dream of the future concentrate the mind on the present moment. (Buddha). 
Did you know that the color orange is related to the sacral chakra which supports your ability to feel joyful creative and energetic.
I taught yoga that morning, so I suppose that my sacral chakra was highly stimulated cause all I wanted to do was to jump. Maybe it was because by the vast amount of orange pieces of clothing which I am wearing.
I suppose from my much continuous study of yoga and the chakra I do believe that the colors of clothing we wear have a deeper connected part to our feelings and emotions.
Which color do you wear that you think response or connected to a deeper part of yourself?
Today I choose the spirited color of orange. 
Here is an affirmation for you which response to the sacral chakra
I love my life
I am a creature of joy and light
I honor my body and treat myself respectably
I trust my feeling and give them room for expression
I receive pleasure and abundance with every breath that I take.
I am grateful of the joy of being me.
Goodness, beauty and joy resonate in my soul.
Rest and play help keeps me healthy.
I embrace my sensuality and sexuality 
I am joyful, spontaneous and creative
I go with the flow with ease and grace.

For more affirmation,  you can check Louise Hay’s Book on How to Heal Your Life. I am a continous reader and healer. It is such a Great Book! 
Thank you for reading









No comments:

Post a Comment